We are proud to have the most comprehensive wellness, wellbeing and wet leisure showroom in the South of England.
The newly refurbished showroom was completed in April 2012, and was re launched with the help of several famous faces from the press and PR.
We are delighted to have on display:
- The largest selection of Hydropool hot tubs in the South East (both the World’s Only Self Cleaning hot tub range, and the Serenity range).
- We have wet hot tub models at different price points ready to be tested using our private changing rooms.
- A bespoke English hand crafted cedar pavilion complete with sumptuous seating for 12 people, and internal lighting and heating. We display this with a Hydropool hot tub inside, but we are just as delighted to show it with a home gymnasium option.
- An in-ground outdoor full size pool with salt water automatic dosing system, eco efficient Waterco Mutlicylone Plus filtration system (instead of a sand filter), and an electric pool cleaner.
- A slatted key operated cover on our outdoor pool.
- A bespoke 6 person outdoor cylindrical cedar sauna with concrete effect shell.
The shell can be constructed out of concrete-effect specialist finish, copper sheeting or out of Canadian Redwood Cedar.
The inside smells delicious of Canadian Redwood Cedar, and looks stunning at night time with its dimmable, multicoloured LED lights. To work with the latest in health and wellbeing studies, this sauna is also displayed with a solid salt crystals back wall. Small amounts of the salt crystals are released into the air once the sauna heater is switched on. It is highly effective to aid your respiration, health and breathing.
- We also have a totally hydraulic electrically operated Covana hot tub cover gazebo. This cover is key operated and doubles as a gazebo and hot tub cover! It replaces the need for a hot tub cover as it has approximately four times the level of insulation, and being electrically powered, you will never need to lift a cover again! The cover lifts and lowers at the turn of a key!
With subtle coordinating side panels, this automatic cover will beautifully blend into your garden.
- A stunning hardwood cedar bar and stools with comfortable marine grade cushions to withstand our harsh four seasons weather.
- A VIP relaxed raised seating area with lavender flower beds and teak benches.
- An empty Hydropool 19 foot self cleaning swim spa to stand in, appreciate its capability and enjoy!
- A sunk Hydropool self cleaning Aquatrainer swim spa, 14 foot.
- A full sized, key operated, Aquatrac safety cover covering our indoor working swim spa (safe to drive a car onto)!
We are displaying this safety cover with a translucent ‘Vision’ panel which looks stunning as you can see the water through it, and truly appreciate the LED lighting at night time.
- More Hydropool Self Cleaning hot tubs
- A full size mother of pearl effect tiled steam room.
We chose to specify this with atmospheric colour changing starry night sky, and soft LED lights in the foot well.
The curved mosaic tiled benches are truly opulent and invite you in as you look through the seamless glass frontage of this steam room.
- A stunning full size Tylo sauna, with full height curved glass door and multi-level seating.
- Relaxation areas to share a glass of wine or bubbles with us while contemplating an exciting project for your home or garden.
- Full selection of tiles, liners and covers for swimming pools, steam rooms and bespoke swim spas.
- Full range of swimming pool and hot tub water treatment available to purchase.
- Water testing station.
- Accessories, cleaners, games and toys.
- We also offer full maintenance and servicing facilities for all brands of hot tubs and swimming pools.
We are open 7 days a week all year round for both your sales and after sales service – experience Pool and Spa – experience the best in care and attention.
Evenings or out-of-office appointments are always available on request.
Try before you buy for hot tubs and swim spas is always available with pleasure, and on request.
The full time team at Pool and Spa Co
The Multiple UK & European Award Winners
We would like to warmly invite you to join us to celebrate our brand new award... The highly prestigious 2013 Pool, Spa hot tubs and Wellness Showroom of The Year Award!
Nominated by industry experts and customers, we fought off the fierce competition and were awarded the gong by the international panel of Judges from 8 Countries!
We are pleased to be the first company in the UK to have:
- An indoor sunken working Swim Spa
- Electric pool safety cover with invisible panel
- Outdoor Cedar barrel sauna in concrete shell
- Unique Hydraulic gazebo with insulating properties
- Largest showroom in the South East.
New Showroom also consists of:
- The World’s Only Self Cleaning hot tubs. The full range
- of Hydropool hot tubs, indoor traditional sauna, indoor
- Infra Red sauna, bespoke tiled steam room, outdoor
- self cleaning swim spa, slatted insulated swimming
- pool cover, large Salt Water outdoor pool, Eco heating
- and cleaning systems, water treatment, pool cleaners,
- & Wellbeing and Wellness Suite.
The elegant 7000 has redefined value for money for a supremely contoured and comfortable spa. This all seating, feature-rich Hydrospa delivers a lot of luxury.
Serenity's "Versa massage" hydrotherapy system ensures the unique touch by massaging virtually every inch of your body . Soft, comfortable pillows gently support your head and neck, while wide lumbar support seats cradle your body.
A great profile with an agreeably affordable price – no wonder it is such a popular choice!
For those who prefer a sumptuous all seating tub, the large Serenity 8000 is both spacious and comfortable. With luxurious seating for 7-8 and the perfect complement of balanced power and soothing full body hydrotherapy. You really are spoilt for massaging choice!
Standard features include a huge foot well, four soft head cushions and lots of space for glasses around the rim.
The supremely comfortable 8000 will help restore a sense of tranquillity to our hectic lives!
Christina, Theo and Diana receiving The European Retailer of The Year 2011 Award from Lloyd Burden,
European Sales Director of Hydropool Hot Tubs
We are a family-based company located in the prestigious Ruxley Manor Garden Centre, in Sidcup, Kent. The Directors have been in the industry since 1998, and we’ve loved the lifestyle that comes with owning a pool and spa. Our company ethos promotes complete customer care at all stages of the sale, and also, most importantly, the service process. We are unusual and ahead of the game, in that we now boast a team of highly experienced and qualified service engineers, and installation staff.
We aim to offer you a complete, end- to- end service. Whether this is supplying and installing your desired leisure purchase, and servicing it in years to come; right through to helping you with everything you will need for one of our self-build pools, or existing pool, hot tub, sauna etc. We offer all the products and services you could possibly need to service and maintain your leisure item in peak condition, year-round: including any replacement parts which may possibly be needed in future years.
Our showroom is a quarter-acre indoor and outdoor haven of peace and tranquility! We display the largest selection of quality hot tubs in South East England. There is also a stunning inground swimming pool, and an above ground wooden pool with optional swimjets. There are thatched gazebos, a cedar pavilion, cabins, saunas, automatic pool covers, and automatic pool cleaners. A wealth of accessories can be found in our comprehensively- stocked retail store for water treatment chemicals, games and inflatables. In addition to this, if trying your leisure item before you buy is important to you, we have a family- sized changing area for private wet tests and sauna sessions! There is a level side entrance for wheelchair access etc.
We have won a variety of United Kingdom Awards in recent years, from both the hot tub and pool sectors. Back- up service and recommendations are hugely important to us. Interestingly enough, much of our business is through referrals and recommendations from numerous existing happy customers.
We are pleased to announce that we have recently sold our 1000th hot tub! We sincerely hope our team can help you make your dream a reality, whatever your budget. You too can feel on holiday all year round!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Pool and Spa Company soon!